Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hair today....


....Gone tomorrow!

I haven't cut my hair since I got sick in August. {As in not even a trim!} It was getting really and I was dying to have it cut. Especially since the temps have been near 100 lately. I was hoping to be able to donate it again like I did 2 years ago, but with a wedding at the end of the month I decided I didn't want to risk it. Ended up cutting off about 8 inches. I think its going to take a little while to get used to short hair again, but we both love it!

P.S. I am NOT loving the affect Prednisone is having on my cheeks and weight....yeah gotta work on that!

4 comments:

  1. It's so cute short! And you look great...regardless of your worries about the affects of the meds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Laura! Love the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new do! You look great! Can't wait to see you in just a few short months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute new do, Laura...you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. They brighten my day. I love each and every one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0 3