Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun with the Davies Boys

A few weeks ago Roderick and I got to watch the cutest little boys. We only had an hour or two, but we got a lot accomplished. Both of the boys are just like Roderick, "born with balls in their hands." It was so much fun watching Roderick and Caleb playing in "our backyard." Micah and I cheered their game on from our porch and enjoyed some fun play inside.

Caleb has quite an arm and can hit the ball really well...especially for a 3 almost 4 year old! I'm pretty sure he already throws better than I do!!

Micah concentrating hard on getting the tower put together...

Yeah, he got some of it together...

He was being a "stinker", but I finally got a GREAT smile!

We also played basketball in the hallway!
He jumps....
He shoots....
AND he scores....

The crowd goes wild...at least Micah, Roderick and I!

Andy and Davina we had so much fun with your boys! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to enjoy them. Thank you as well for taking the time to love them and train them in God's ways. You have the sweetest boys!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for watching the boys! Caleb talked about it non-stop the rest of the week...and if Micah could talk I'm sure he would have told us all about Mr. Rodderick and Miss Laura too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got to enjoy watching the Davies' boys. They sure are cute and are definitely fun!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are sweet boys. . .and I love your new layout;) Did you make it to Brenda's???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. They brighten my day. I love each and every one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0 3