Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

... in the house at least.
Here's a look outside today...
Definitely a no coat kind of day. I guess I'll just have to listen to songs about having a white Christmas without experiencing one.
It was SO nice having my parents here for the last 10 days! It is a ton more fun to decorate with someone else. They left today and although I see their handiwork everywhere.... on the computer that has been updated, "cleaned" etc by my Dad, the curtains and pillows my mom taught me how to sew in our bedroom, the Christmas music that has been loaded painstakingly into the computer by my dad is playing, the decorations in every room that Mom and I did together are sparkling.... however I'm certainly missing my parents presence and company tonight. Mom and Dad come back right now... before this keyboard is drowned by tears!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet blog--Thanks!! WE MISS YOU LOADS AND LOADS TOO!!! Now you need to come to Colorado and we will put up Christmas stuff in my house. It snowed last night too and you NEED a little snow in your life. ;) (Isn't the Lord good to me to have it snow AFTER everyone was home from their Thankgiving vists?! He DOES know "my frame" - I'm such a worrier). This trip the Lord has shown me over and over again how much He loves me through all the little things He took care of for me. Why is it that I stll worry?
    Thanks so much for the fun visit- looking forword for more visits sometime soon.
    Love you both,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pics. Wish I was there too. I could have taken your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany and Mom Thanks for posting comments on the blog it was a huge encouragment to me today! Sometimes its the little things that truly make a difference!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. They brighten my day. I love each and every one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0 3