Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I heart Damask

I was looking around the house the other day and noticing a lot of a certain pattern. Little bits of it here and there. Guess I may have an infatuation with damask!
In our room:
In the kitchen:
And if that wasn't enough we've added these new additions to our room:
Wreath inspiration from one of my favorite blogs Sara's Art* House. I used what I had and I didn't have quite the colors I wanted, but I still love how it turned out. Yeah for easy craft that I love! I've been wanting some damask picture frames for awhile and I just happened to walk down that isle in Target. Love them and the price too! (Yes I did actually make it out shopping on Saturday...first time in almost 4 months. I'm not "there" yet, but I'm getting there. My new doctor actually has me on treatment too!)

1 comment:

  1. When you feel better, you ought to think about selling your services as a decorator. Great job, Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. They brighten my day. I love each and every one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0 3