Thursday, April 14, 2011

GroupDealz

There seems to be a plethora of new daily deals sites lately. I've joined several Groupon, Livingsocial, DealPulp, and Eversave to name a few. Although I have bought a few things from these sites, my favorite deals site is one I found in the past couple of months through Make it and Love it. It's called GroupDealz and mainly features homemade things...things you would often find on etsy, but at discounted prices. I've only bought one item, but believe me there have been several that have been tempting!

Here's what I purchased several weeks ago:

Chalkboard vinyl labels
I've been wanting labels for my canisters for awhile. Even tried hand painting something on there, but didn't like how it turned out. (Plus it scraped off with the gentlest bump!) I love that I can change up the wording or colors and even take the vinyl off all together when I feel the urge. They came in the mail days after ordering and I didn't have to pay shipping! (Some of the deals you pay shipping, others are free, but they are all detailed with exactly how much you'll end up paying.)

Here's a couple of resent deals that I LOVED:

Linen Ruffle Necklaces from Pretty Things By Meg - $12 regular $20
(Yesterday's deal, but I believe its still available.)

3 pairs of Rosette earrings (your choice of color) from Oh So Sweet Petite - $10 regular $20
(Today's deal. I would totally be going for these if my ears were still pierced!)

I'm all for supporting small businesses and I love handcrafted items. Many of the items I've seen would be great gifts for Christmas or birthday's. If 3 people purchase from my link I will get $5 off a deal, but that wasn't my main motivation. (Most of the referral programs are actually a lot better than this!) I really like supporting small businesses and I've really liked some of the items I'm seeing. Hope you enjoy looking at the deals, maybe getting inspiration for a creation of your own or finding the "perfect" gift for someone on your list.

P.S. Most of the sites I mentioned do give you $5 to $10 to spend on your first deal when you sign up! Plus I do get a little myself when you purchase your first deal if you go through my link.(Shameless plug!) The extra $'s off have made for some pretty sweet deals! I was even able to purchase one deal for free after the $'s off! It's like using coupons on-line.  Here's the links again: groupon, livingsocial, eversave, dealpulp and GroupDealz. I know there are lots of these site out there and the number seems to grow every day. If you have one you really like I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lola : )
    My friend just hooked me up with living social and I just (today) purchased a great deal for our local skating rink.
    I never thought I'd find myself on a skating rink since I broke my arm three times skating when I was a kid, but here I am again because my girls love to skate. I haven't put on stakes as of yet though! But I'm working on it.
    Aunt Webbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Webbie, SO nice to hear from you. I hope you and the girls have fun! I used to love iceskating and still enjoy it. I've found after I broke my foot its pretty painful though! Not sure why 15 years later it still hurts, but oh well. Iceskating, rollerskating, etc are the only things that do it to me. =( Luv Ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. They brighten my day. I love each and every one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0 3