Friday, March 12, 2010

Super Savings

Farm Fresh -
Total: $37.51
Savings of $30.17 (46%)
Best Deals:
Dreamfield Pasta - Free
Keebler Dark Chocolate Cookies - Free **
Malt-O-Meal cereal - $0.50 *
*(Not pictured we didn't need cereal but Grace Supplies does. Here's the link if you are going to Farm Fresh later and you need cereal or want to donate it to Grace Supplies.) **(We didn't need this nor the Grasshopper cookies, but they are my weakness. I'll make them last a REALLY long time! For some reason St. Patrick's day just screams Grasshopper cookies to me! I rarely indulge like this and I almost feel guilty. BUT they sure do taste good! Like Thin Mints, but MUCH cheaper!) CVS - Total: $4.47 with $5 in ECBs to spend next time
Total for week:
$41.98
This month so far:
$78.45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. They brighten my day. I love each and every one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0 3