Friday, March 12, 2010

Why the deals posts?

A couple of weekends ago we had a Savvy Stewardship conference at our church. I taught a class on on-line resources and had lots of questions on what I'm actually able to get. So I'm going to start posting every week. It will also allow me to have one location where I can find how I'm doing and what I'm saving. Plus I promised the ladies that attended my class I'd do it! (Gotta keep a promise!!)
I still hope to do lots of personal post as well. Even though I'm WAY behind. Sorry Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! A POST from Laura!!
    With even a personal note to her mommy!! :) Love it!!

    Your Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, love the piggy bank-- SO
    Laura!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. They brighten my day. I love each and every one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0 3