Thursday, September 16, 2010

Inspiration from House Beautiful

I've mentioned that I've been painting a lot lately. It seems like inspiration is everywhere I look. While in Colorado I happened upon this wonderful article about a beach house. 
Don't you just love that adorable bike from Target...I think I need one! The picket fence, the roses... I'd easily take this cottage any day! But the best part is the inside. When I saw this bedroom I was seriously inspired.  It's adorable!! Might even be inspiration for a future son's room or maybe a playroom whenever that happens!

My mother-in-law told me to rip out the pages and take them home.  Based on the inspiration I created this...


It was so fun to create. I hope someone else thinks so too! I'm having too much fun creating new things for the show.

2 comments:

  1. Fun!!! Someone will love the painting. If not, you know your husband will be keeping it!! : )
    Very cute room- file it away. It might come in handy some day.

    Love ya, Mom B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. They brighten my day. I love each and every one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0 3