I love random lists about people and I decided to jot down a few random thoughts I've had today....
1. I love Christ, but recently I have been struck by my need to be "in love with" Christ more. Oh, that my relationship with him will grow to become fuller and wider and deeper!
2. I am VERY tired of being stuck in my house! Lord heal me quickly! PLEASE!! But in the mean-time cause me to love you more during this time.
3. I am loving the beginning of the fall weather and the rain we've had the past couple of days. Makes me want to light a fall scented candle, decorate the house, bake something pumpkin.... Too bad that isn't a "wise choice" right now, as my husband gently reminds me!
4. I love it when my husband randomly sings a chorus to I Never Had a Dream Come True....Although, when we listened to the actual song today, I found out his version is MUCH different than the original. I can't help but smile when he tells me he loves me with this song!
5. I love to clean and organize my house. Really I do!! After almost 2 months of being down I'm very ready to be at it again. Thankfully my husband loves a clean, organized house too, so the house isn't too bad despite my illness!
6. I can't explain why I am crying making this list...maybe its the rain!
7. I LOVE to paint. I'm finding inspiration in everything these days...Scripture, Magazines, Online....
8. It's my dream to one day fly first class... I don't know why I just think that would be fun.
9. Speaking of dreams.... I'd also like to go on a cruise someday with my husband. I don't care where....Hopefully I wouldn't get sick!
10. I love reading comments from my readers. After posting I anxiously check my e-mail hoping for a comment.
11. I am so thankful for friends and family that have provided us with a few meals lately. You guys are the best!
12. Speaking of friends, my dear sweet friend Melody has gone above and beyond the call of duty lately. Stopping by to check on me and folding clothes while we talk, emptying the dishwasher without the slightest request from me, shopping for me, requesting meals for us since she knows we could use them, dusting and washing my bathroom mirror.... The list could go on and on....She's the best! So thankful the Lord has given me SO many friends like her here in Virginia.
13. I'm so thankful for the ability to see my little buddy yesterday after such a long time! A rare cuddle while we read a book yesterday, pure smiles and giggles.....there's nothing else quite like it!
14.I love my little garden on my back porch. 14!!! tomatoes growing on my tomato plant!
15. I love that the Lord gave us such a beautiful upstairs apartment with a wonderful view out the living room window!
16. I've felt very compelled lately to be a better hostess. I can't count the number of times I've neglected to offer a guest something to drink...how easy is that?!?! I'm reading a book called " A Life That Says Welcome: Simple Ways to Open Your Heart & Home to Others." Felling very convicted and finding I have a lot of work in this area.
17. I'm Very ready to be done with mono...Oh, I guess I already mentioned that!
18. I'm so thankful for my husband and his great sacrifice lately. I'd be in a very sorry state if it wasn't for him!
19. I love reading blogs...especially right now because it feels like I'm socializing with others. Just gotta be careful of the discontentment that can start creeping in from doing so!!
21. I love couponing and saving money. It has truly become my passion and I find such joy in a good buy!
22. My husband and I have talked a lot lately about someday adopting...even if we have a little one(s) of our own. I can't help but get teary eyed when I think of the little ones out there without a loving home! I just wish that option was a little more inexpensive.
23. I'm sitting here looking at my sunshine flowers and wishing they were still sunshiny. Too bad they couldn't have been longer lasting. A least they were beautiful for a week!
24. I LOVE polka dots, flourishes, damask patterns... BUT especially polka dots. I don't think you can have too much of them in your house!
25. I'm starting to run out of random thoughts and am wondering if I should stop now.
26. I love a good yard sale...both selling and buying. I can't wait till the Women of CBTS yard sale on the 16th of October... I'm praying that I'm able to participate.
27. Speaking of yard sales, I don't think there is ever a time that I don't have a box of stuff for a yard sale. If I find something we no longer need or want it automatically goes in my box.
28. I'm always amazed at how much stuff makes it in that box before a yard sale. The Lord has blessed us so abundantly more than we ever deserve!
29. I am amazed if you have stuck through to the end of this randomness! I guess I'll stop here since I'm currently this old. How did that happen???! = )