Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Favorite - Our Favorite Cheap Date

A walk on the boardwalk with a stop off at Starbucks for hot chocolate or strawberry creme frappuccino using a FREE gift card earned through searches on Swagbucks! Definitely one of our favorite things to do. We rarely touch the sand, but its still a great date, especially during the winter when the beachfront is slower.

These were actually taken August 1st. It was a balmy 80 degrees, which actually felt really cold. When your body is "used" to weather that feels like 110+, 80 degrees sends it into a state of shock. The cold wind didn't help and may just be to blame for the ear ache I still have over a week later. It started raining about halfway back to the car. It was much farther than we remembered!

P.S. This sweater is definitely a favorite as well. I LOVE it! I will probably be over wearing it this Fall. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the birthday money to buy it!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I like your sweater and necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. They brighten my day. I love each and every one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0 3