Monday, August 16, 2010

Tomato Basil Grilled Cheese

I just had to post this, because it was delicious! I got the idea after I read a post by Amanda on KevinandAmanda.com. We changed it a little bit by adding ham and we both thought it was delicous!  Have I mentioned that I LOVE having a basil plant growing on our porch and fresh homegrown tomatoes in the refrig! Well, if I haven't before I'm saying it now! The basil plant is starting to really take off. I'm sure its loving the fact that I've been pretty much on bedrest for the last week! I can't wait till I have the energy to start cooking again!
The best part of this sandwich is that I can make it on my George Foreman! Doesn't it look great! I hope to try another favorite "panini".... ham with a thin slice of Granny Smith apple and cheddar cheese. My mouth watering just thinking about it. I already have the apple I just have to get rid of whatever this illness is so I can make it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks de-lish!!Hope you start feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. They brighten my day. I love each and every one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0 3